START UP PROFILE
Pasa Yard is a youth entrepreneurial attempt aimed to provide a multipurpose venue to attain Pasa (Pasa means friends) delight through its different services. From a cozy dormitory in budget to an entrepreneurial atmospheric office space, pasa yard also offer halls for seminars and meetings, run Nepali language classes for Non Nepalese speakers, Nepali style hot tea and coffee of your choice. Moreover a beautiful yard for several recreational activities. The team will be continuously endeavoring to win the trust of its customer. The best part of all this is that a substantial proceeds will go towards supporting the youth at-risk. So, every great stay with pasa yard means that lives of the less fortunate are touched in one or different way.
PASA YARD offers wide range of services to meet clients’ requirements.
1. Dormitory – Accommodates 25 people
2. Office Spaces- 6 to 10 people
3. Big Training hall accommodates up to 50 people
4. Small executive meeting hall accommodates 15 to 20 people
5. Yard/Open spaces for creativity/celebration/team building/corporate offsite activities
7. Nepali Language Classes for non-Nepalese speakers
8. Café and Coffee shop
9. Full Power Backup and 24/7 High Speed Internet Access
10. Support on Research/Strategic planning
11. Business Incubation services to the young entrepreneurs with ideas, mentoring networking, financial arrangement and other services to help their business grow.
10 minutes walk from Patan Durbar Square which is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.