Do you want to apply your programming skills to make a difference in the world?
Tech Change is excited to announce a summer fellowship program for recent graduates and rising college seniors. The fellowship will provide practical training in web development as well as a unique exposure to a range of applications and organizations using technology to tackle a variety of global challenges — from creating prosthetic limbs with a 3D printer to combating malaria with mobile devices.
Deadline: February 15, 2015.
OPEN TO: Non-US citizens based outside of the US
As a fellow you will spend three months designing and implementing a web development project related to education, technology, and social good.
Be a current junior, senior, or a recent graduate
Have at least one year of experience in computer science or web development
Possess an interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good
Be self-starting and willing to have a little fun too
The fellowship also includes:
– One-on-one mentorship with TechChange staff
– Field trips to organizations working in technology and social change
– An event series on a range of topics related to technology and social change
– A $2,000 monthly stipend for 3 months
– A round-trip plane ticket to DC from a location within the US
– Support with job placement at the conclusion of the fellowship
CLICK HERE to apply/for more information