Deadline: November 30, 2014
Competitions is open for all.
First prize: MVR 7,000
Second Prize: MVR 4,000
Third Prize: MVR 2,500
Selected posters will be displayed at an exhibition to commemorate the 2014 Anti-Corruption Day.
Transparency Maldives is organising a poster competition themed “Corruption Robs Us All” to commemorate the International Anti-Corruption Day – 9th December 2014.
You should articulate and draw attention to corruption and its detrimental affects on people on their everyday life. You can focus on separate sectors (e.g. youth, women, health, education, housing, etc) or on development generally.
Rules and Regulations
1. Posters must incorporate creative and original artwork and ideas. Depictions of cartoon, video game, and movie/television characters; celebrities; movie themes; and past poster designs do not constitute creativity and originality;
2. Posters must be no larger than A2 (59.4 X 42 cm) and no smaller than A4 (29.7 X 21 cm).
You should refrain from writing your name or other identifying information on the front of your poster;
3. Your poster can be designed using illustration, photography, typography, mixed media or any graphic design technique you choose.
4. Avoid using any copyrighted or trademarked materials or objects as elements of your design. Computer clip art, pictures from magazines and other print media, or any other copyrighted brand or product images will not be accepted;
5. By submitting a poster, participants give permission for their work to be displayed at various Transparency Maldives events, in publications and promotional material, and in electronic format on the internet;
6. Failure to comply with the guidelines could result in a disqualification of the poster.
Scanned files should be not more than 5MB and not less than 1MB.
The posters will be judged based on the following criteria
1. Relation to the theme – 30%
2. Artistry – 10%
3. Creativity – 20%
4. Originality – 10%
5. Ability to communicate a clear and positive message – 30%
What is the procedure to participate?
1. Click here to download the entry submission form.
2. You must send in your posters with entry form on or before 30th November 2014 by 5:00pm, to the following address:
7th Floor, MF Building
For more information,
call 300 4017 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org