Have you been traveling as a Solo Traveler? Do you want to be a solo traveler?
If yes, then this is an exciting opportunity for female solo traveler.
Celebrating solo women travelers this March! Enter with a photo of your travel and, in the caption, share why traveling is important to you. Winner will receive a minimum of 10,000 NPR (100 USD) for solo travel within Nepal.
Competition Rules and Rewards
– This challenge is only open to individuals who identify as female. Only one entry per individual is allowed. – – All nationalities can participate.
– Last date for entries and votes is March 31, 2015.
– Participants can post photos from any of their previous travels. The previous travels do not have to be a solo trip.
– In your caption, please share (1) your perspective on why you travel, and (2) where do you want to go next. Use #whyItravel in your caption.
– Top 10 entries, with highest number of votes, will be invited to submit their tentative travel plans and budget details. SherpaShah team will then narrow the Top 10 to five participants on ruggedness, authenticity, and need. These 5 travel ideas will be publically voted again to choose one winner.
– Winner will receive a minimum of 10,000 NPR (100 USD) for travel in Nepal. The award money can only be used for solo travel. The award money should be used no later than June 30, 2015.
– Besides award money, SherpaShah will provide all other required logistic and information support.
SherpaShah is looking for other sponsors and service providers to add rewards for the winner and/or offer rewards to multiple winners.