Deadline: January 15, 2015.
Winner – $500
2nd place – $300
3rd place – $150
The finalists will receive a notification via e-mail by January 20, 2015.
Only one entry per candidate is allowed.
There is NO ENTRY FEE!
The submitted essays will be evaluated by the top writers from NinjaEssays.com. The personal information of the entrants will not be disclosed to the judges.
1. Your entry should be 800-1000 words long!
2. Your contact information should be provided on a separate page.
3. Please submit the essay in one of the following file types: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx). You can feel free to use images if you hold the rights for their distribution.
4. All entries must be free of plagiarism! You are not allowed to submit content that has been published before. The content will be checked with an advanced plagiarism checker and the candidates who don’t submit 100% unique work will be disqualified.
5. The essays must be written in English.
6. By submitting an entry to this essay contest, you agree to the terms and conditions and accept the decision of the judges as final.
Please provide an entry on one of the following topics:
1. “Urban Literacy as a Goal of Contemporary Education”
2. “Do Students Form or Lose Their Voice in Today’s Educational System?”
3. “Students’ Development in the Digital Age: Intellectual Freedom or Frivolity?”
4. “Importance of Fine Arts Education in Public Schools”
5. “Old-School Teachers in the EdTech Age”
6. “Education as an Influential Factor in Developing Countries”
7. “Colleges as Training Grounds for Employment”
8. “Can Foreign Students Reach Their Academic Potential?”
Submit your entry by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled “Essay Writing Contest”. Pay attention to the deadline!
Stay creative, unique and open-minded!