About the Job
Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs (AIDIA) is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of full-time Training & Development Officer. The primary focus of the candidate of this position is to plan, manage, and direct the AIDIA’s Training & Development Department to achieve the organizational goals and objectives. The candidate should possess at least three years of experience in corporate training and should have the capacity to lead a diverse team of Training & Development Specialists.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
• Develop, plan, and implement a structured training program to enhance the performance of the Organization and the results should be measured through follow-up evaluation.
• Direct daily training and development operations.
• Direct, develop and deliver in-person, self-paced, and e-learning courses on a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to, new employee orientation, regulations, products and services, lending, member service, sales, security, and personal and leadership development.
• Must have ability to clearly communicate to a wide variety of groups in both formal and informal settings.
• Produce, write, and design training manuals, handouts, procedures, online resources, and supplemental training materials.
– Ability to install and implement effective mechanism for the measurement of training programs undertaken by the organization
– Superior leadership, planning, budgeting, communication, and facilitation skills
– Ability to thrive in a high volume, change oriented, and fast-paced environment
– Able to form good relationship with clients and other stakeholders
– Effective organizational skills
– Team player
– Interpersonal skills
– Proficiency in computer systems and technology
– High level of written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications / Experience
• Masters Degree, especially an MBA degree holder is preferred.
• Must have at least three years’ experience of working in similar positions in the field of professional corporate training and development.
Salary is as per the organization’s rules and regulations.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations no later than 25 May, 2014, to:
Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs-AIDIA