Deadline: December 29, 2014 at 11:59pm AEDT
Internship Period: May 2015 to September 2015, for a consecutive 12 weeks
– Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field. Typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in your PhD.
– Preferred qualifications
– Experience in systems software or algorithms.
– Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
– Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
– Excellent C++, Java and/or Python skills.
– Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
– Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
– Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
– Solve all problems that come your way.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. Google hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Click here to apply.