Ninja Essay Competition is back.
Deadline: April 27, 2015.
Winner – $500
2nd place – $300
3rd place – $150
Only one entry per candidate is allowed.
There is NO ENTRY FEE!
The submitted essays will be evaluated by the top writers from NinjaEssays.com. The personal information of the entrants will not be disclosed to the judges.
1. Your entry should be 800-1000 words long!
2. Your contact information should be provided on a separate page.
3. Please submit the essay in one of the following file types: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx). You can feel free to use images if you hold the rights for their distribution.
4. All entries must be free of plagiarism! You are not allowed to submit content that has been published before. The content will be checked with an advanced plagiarism checker and the candidates who don’t submit 100% unique work will be disqualified.
5. The essays must be written in English.
6. By submitting an entry to this essay contest, you agree to the terms and conditions and accept the decision of the judges as final.
Please provide an entry on one of the following topics:
“Are Standardized Tests an Effective Way to Measure Students’ Achievements?”
“Violence in Schools: Causes and Solutions”
“The Ethics of Contemporary Literature: Are Writers Promoting Wrong Values?”
“The Liberating Values of Education in Conflicted Countries”
“Ed-Tech Tools in Modern Education: Advantages and Concerns”
“Is Academic Writing Relevant for Students’ Progress?”
“Extracurricular Activities: An Inspiration or Unnecessary Burden?”
“The Rise and Fall of Liberal Arts in Schools”
“Is Contemporary Education Independent from Governmental Influence?”
“Anti-Intellectualism as Part of Modern Education”
Submit your entry by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled “Essay Writing Contest” and provide your name, age, and country in the body of the e-mail message. Pay attention to the deadline!
The finalists will receive a notification via e-mail by May 5, 2015.
Stay creative, unique and open-minded!